Tourist portal of the city of Rostov-na-Donu
Rostov-na-Donu
Tourist portal of city
 English version Site Map Contacts
Register Forgot your password?
City Service
Welcome
Attractions
Embassies
Hot Line
Hotels
Transportation
Food
Entertainment
Shops







Rostov-on-Don - Russian city, located on the south-east of the East European Plain, on the banks of the Don River, 46 kilometers from where it flows into the Sea of ​​Azov, the distance to Moscow 1094 km. The administrative center of Rostov region, with the May 13, 2000 the administrative center of Southern federal district. Founded in 1749 by decree of Empress Elizabeth.

Rostov-on-Don - South "capital"of Russia with a population of 1,048,000 people, is a major administrative, cultural, scientific, educational and industrial center. The city is a major transportation hub of southern Russia, it is called "Gates of the Caucasus. "

May 5, 2008 decree of the President of the Russian Federation in Rostov-on-Don was awarded the title of the Russian Federation "City of Military Glory."
Tours | exhibition | exhibitions | travel
Excursion Along the City Garden

Our excursion happily tempers a pleasant walk in the park and time travel into the city history, which is closely related to the story of city garden. 

Lowland River  Mercantile Banks Tour Lowland River Mercantile Banks motor vessel tour with duration of 2 hours. 
Bus Tour Meet Rostov-on-Don!

Interesting highlight tour shall acquaint you with our city -- capital of the Don area and Southern Federal Territory of Russia, with its places if interest, culture, history, and architectural monuments.

Excursion Along Chekhovs Route in Rostov Along Chekhovs Route in Rostov (from Old Bazaar Square to City Garden).  

Museum of Modern Fine Arts at Dmitrovskaya St.

The museum undertakes collecting, exhibiting, scientific research, and educational activities; ...

Monument to the Founders of the Fortress of St. Dmitry Rostovsky

The sculpture group made by Sergei Oleshnia, Rostov sculptor, includes a series of ...

N. E. Paramonov mansion

In 1914 under the project of architect L. F. Eberg there was built an exquisite mansion for Nikolay Paramonov, the son...

G. G. Pustovoytovs Trade House

The trade house of G. G. Pustovoytov, ship-owner and a great philanthropist, was built in 1910 at the corner of...

Exposition

Art Gallery Ekspozitsiya arranges various exhibitions ...

Rostov State Puppet Theater

The stock of plays of the puppet theater is based on ...

Old Belief Pokrov Church

In 1913 in the Kankrinskaya Street (now Ulianovskaya Street) for the funds of the Rostov merchant N. I. Panin there was...


Partners


New Rostov souvenirs





 
Address:
344002, Rostov-na-Donu, ul. Bolshaya Sadovaya, 47. E-mail: tourism@rostov-gorod.ru
When quoting any material portal active link to tourism.rostov-gorod.ru required

© 2000 - 2011 Information Technology Division of the Administration of Rostov-on-Don