Museum “Chekhov’s House”

Museum “Chekhov’s House”

The pseudo-gothic brick mansion with its exquisite architecture was constructed for the Martyn family in 1883 according to the project of the city architect N. M. Sokolov. The majority of Rostovites knows this building that formed part of the whole building complex belonging to the Martyn family as the Red House. In 1910 the buildings belonged to brothers Vassily and Georgy Martyn, the latter being the US consul.

Create QR-code
Museum “Chekhov’s House”

Address:
Taganrog, Chekhov Str., 69

Contacts:
(8634) 39-42-76, 38-36-97, +7(863) 210-90-14 , +7(863 210-90-17

Create QR-code
Add a comment:

Adding comments is available to registered users

Comments: