Holy Trinity Church

In 1765, the first wooden chapel was built in Gnilovsky settlement. In 1784, foundation for the wooden Trinity Church was laid at the chapel’s site. The new church was consecrated on July 27, 1785. Over the course of 70 years, the wooden construction fell into disrepair, and in 1855, a stone church with a two-tiered belfry was built in 1855 in the same spot. The church was demolished in the 1930s. In 1955, barracks for river transport workers were built on its ruins. In 1995, a chapel was built on the former church grounds, and later it was turned into a small church. Restoration of the original appearance of the Holy Trinity Church began in 2001, and in 2003, regular church services started there. The first service on the Dedication Day was held on Whitsunday of 2005, many parishioners attended it