It is an architectural monument of the late 19th century, also known as the mansion of A. Dombrovsky. The building upon a project of the famous architect Doroshenko was constructed in 1898, when Dombrovsky went bankrupt and sold the building to pay debts. The mansion came to be in the possession of the Head Office of the Vladikavkaz Railway, which gave the building to A. Petrov, a little known lawyer, as a reward for cases he won. The pretentious mansion features an original architectural concept and blends Baroque, Classicism and Renaissance styles. Currently, the Rostov Regional Fine Arts Museum is located there.