G. y. kistov commercial building:

The G. Y . Kistov commercial building was built in 1914 under the project of the architect N. G. Vasiliev. The five-storeyed building of complicated structure is interesting as a specific sample of a commercial art nouveau building. This is one of those prominent social objects of the city of 1910-s that formed the historical image, scope and composition of the old center building-up. In 1935 the building was transferred to the Rostov State University. Nowadays it houses the administrative offices of the Southern Federal University.
Создать QR-код
Добавить комментарий:

Добавление комментариев доступно зарегистрированным пользователям

Комментарии:
    Пока никто не оставил свой комментарий.
Наверх