S. K . Yablokov’s Trade House

The trade house was built in 1898 under the project of the city architect E.M. Gulin. The building is distinguished by diversity of stucco decor and free interpretation of architectural forms. The art nouveau faсade is decorated with images of the trade patron, Greek God Hermes and the mythological scenes associated with him. The exquisite elegance of the building is ensured by the round window of the first floor stanza framed with the decorative balcony lattice. In 1904 on the first floor of the trade house leased to Madame R. Shtremer, there was organized the “electrobiograph”, one of the first cinemas in Rostov and in the South of Russia.

Создать QR-код
Добавить комментарий:

Добавление комментариев доступно зарегистрированным пользователям

    Пока никто не оставил свой комментарий.