Church of the purification:

The village of Alexander was incorporated in 1777. In the same year, it included the Cossacks of the Don Horse regiment, who were in the fortress of St. Demetrius of Rostov. In the fortress they had a regimental Church in the name of Archangel Michael. In 1778, this Church was moved to a new settlement in the village of Alexander.
Create QR-code
Church of the purification

Address:
Детская ул., 124

Contacts:
+7(863)257-65-63

Create QR-code
Add a comment:

Adding comments is available to registered users

Comments:
Back to top