Church of the purification:

The village of Alexander was incorporated in 1777. In the same year, it included the Cossacks of the Don Horse regiment, who were in the fortress of St. Demetrius of Rostov. In the fortress they had a regimental Church in the name of Archangel Michael. In 1778, this Church was moved to a new settlement in the village of Alexander.
Создать QR-код
Church of the purification

Адрес:
Детская ул., 124

Контакты:
+7(863)257-65-63

Создать QR-код
Добавить комментарий:

Добавление комментариев доступно зарегистрированным пользователям

Комментарии:
    Пока никто не оставил свой комментарий.
Наверх