Krasnichenko Student Park of Don State Technical University:

Krasnichenko Student Park of Don State Technical University
Students of Rostov laid out the park in 1910. Before the Great Patriotic War and up to 1947, the park was called Andreyevskaya Grove. Before the Great Patriotic War, this park was a favorite recreational site of Rostovites. Its main entrance was fr om Voroshilovsky Avenue, wh ere is the entrance to the main building of Don State Technical University (DSTU) now. The park changed its name several times, and in 2008, it got the name is has now – Krasnichenko Park of DSTU.

A monument is installed in the center of the park to commemorate the faculty, staff and students of the then Rostov Machine Building Institute who defended the Motherland during the Great Patriotic War.
Opposite the monument is the Church of St Tatiana, the Great Martyr, the patron saint of students.
There are sports grounds, a football pitch, a swimming pool in the park.
Создать QR-код
Krasnichenko Student Park of Don State Technical University

Адрес:
Ростов-на-Дону, пр. М. Нагибина 7А

Создать QR-код
Добавить комментарий:

Добавление комментариев доступно зарегистрированным пользователям

Комментарии:
    Пока никто не оставил свой комментарий.
Наверх