A. P. Petrov mansion:

The building was erected in 1898 under the project of the city architect N. A. Doroshenko in the style of neobaroque eclecticism. The story of the owner is quite intriguing.
The administration of the Vladikavkaz railway could not come to agreement about the cost of premises with the owners of land and houses where the railroad was to be laid. The lawsuit was procrastinated and a lawyer who could be able to win the lawsuit was promised to get not only a remuneration but also a “furnished mansion constructed following the latest fashions”. The lucky lawyer was A. P. Petrov who was given the keys to the new beautiful house.
Nowadays the building holds the Rostov Regional Museum of Fine Arts.
Создать QR-код
Добавить комментарий:

Добавление комментариев доступно зарегистрированным пользователям

Комментарии:
    Пока никто не оставил свой комментарий.
Наверх